Re: [IP] Re:pregnancy, illness and pumps

How long had you both had diabetes before becoming
pregnant?  And did your pregnancies turn out all
right?  I want a baby so badly (SO BADLY!!!!!) but I
am really afraid, not only for myself but for the
baby.
I've been diabetic for 15 years and was not in control
for about 13 of those--rebellious kid you know.... ;-)
 Any advise or suggestions?

Thanks
Kelly