[IP] Re:pregnancy, illness and pumps

In a message dated 1/29/01 11:28:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This pregnancy is different I wish I didnt have to be so sick all the time
everyday... Is it possible for me to be getting sick due to the fact that I
just started
>  pumping???? Just curious & Thanks
>  TTYL Krysta

Hi Krysta,  I'm a little late in reading my e-mail, but I wanted to respond
to your question.  I was sick a lot during my second pregnancy (the first
prenancy on a pump), and it had nothing to do with being on a pump.  I was
grateful to be on a pump, if I had been on injections, I don't know how I
would have managed.  Also, I was barely sick during my third pregnancy - my
oldest and youngest are boys and my middle child is a girl.  I felt fine
during my pregnancies with the boys and sick the whole 9 months with my
daughter - go figure!!!  Good luck and I hope you start to feel better soon.
- Kim