[IP] SO SORRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!

> What is with all these negative post lately about Animas???  As an Animas
user
> I'm really hurt by the negative press here.  I've been on my Animas pump for
> about 31/2 weeks and haven't felt this good in a long time.  I chose the
> Animas because I liked the way it was built and that it was waterproof, but
> that was just MY preferance.  I think what everyone needs to realize is that
> something new isn't BAD in fact NEW can be just the opposite and be good for
> compition in the market(Us the user) as the new company is usually more on
> the edge and forces changes in technologie.  Just my opinion.
> Comments from other Animas users?
> John

I AM SO SORRY I ASKED FOR ANIMAS USERS TO POST ME PRIVATELY TO PROVE THEY ARE
IN USE TO DISPEL A RUMOR ON ANOTHER LIST!! I NEVER EVER EVER THOUGHT IT WOULD
START A WAR AND OFFEND ANYONE !!!

I KNEW it was a rumor but needed backup from users for my knowledge against an
*assumedl insider* and very influential person.

PLEASE!! NO one else leave the list because of a simple defense request that
was to DEFEND Animas!!!!
STOP
CEASE
DESIST