[IP] gray ribbon

If I remember any html, these links should help!

< a href=http://members.tripod.com/drarlenes/grayribbon.htm>gray
ribbon--hand crafted by you</a>
[another site also suggested a red bead or a drop of red paint at the
intersection of the ribbons]

ribbon mention</a>

If these fail, try searching for "gray (or grey)  ribbon" on Google
Search.  (You  find we are also calling attention to issues for senior
citizens, DNS problems on the internet, a boycott of Packard Bell,
support for a US military tank museum and a movement for a "free
Vermont".)  Ain't it grand?

Happily pumping for a month and feeling sooooooo much better than