Re: [IP] Re: iHerbal "cure"

When I was little (6-9 ish) my mother heard from some
spanish lady that you could cure diabetes if you
ground up this cactus and drank it 2 times a day you
could stop taking your isulin.  Well, my mother
reduced my dose by half and put the thing in the
blender.  We added some lemon juice and equal (if it
cures you shouldn't she have just used sugar?).
Turned the blender on and created slime. Clearish
slime with green laced throughout!!!!  NASTY NASTY
NASTY.  And it tasted even worse--yes I actually
tasted it.  Parents out there--please don't do this to
your children!!!  Needless to say I have my pump now
and it is close enough to a cure for me for now!
Kelly