Re: [IP] 25-55?

Faith,  the research supported by JDF benefits all diabetics, both
type 1 and 2.  Take a look at all those project titles in thier
annual report if you ever get a chance.  The "juvenile" in the name
only refers to the origins of the organization, but their current
research is as likely to result in a cure for type 2 as for type 1.
But with regard to what is the role for those 25- 55, that's simple.
We are the ones who are supposed to give the money :-).  And that's
even more important than walking in the Walks (though you can still
do that at any age).