Re: [IP] Animas pump users unite

Although I am not an Animas user, I could not agree more. Like with
anything, weather it be clothes, a car and especially something that helps
keeps us all alive and hopefully healthy, we all have personal preferences
and must be comfortable with our own choices. I think it's great that we do
have choices.

Peter

on 2/2/01 7:25 AM, John Ripa at email @ redacted wrote:

> What is with all these negative post lately about Animas???  As an Animas user
> I'm really hurt by the negative press here.  I've been on my Animas pump for
> about 31/2 weeks and haven't felt this good in a long time.  I chose the
> Animas because I liked the way it was built and that it was waterproof, but
> that was just MY preferance.  I think what everyone needs to realize is that
> something new isn't BAD in fact NEW can be just the opposite and be good for
> compition in the market(Us the user) as the new company is usually more on the
> edge and forces changes in technologie.  Just my opinion.
>
> Comments from other Animas users?
> John

Peter
Type I - 1972