[IP] Animas pump users unite

What is with all these negative post lately about Animas???  As an Animas user
I'm really hurt by the negative press here.  I've been on my Animas pump for
about 31/2 weeks and haven't felt this good in a long time.  I chose the
Animas because I liked the way it was built and that it was waterproof, but
that was just MY preferance.  I think what everyone needs to realize is that
something new isn't BAD in fact NEW can be just the opposite and be good for
compition in the market(Us the user) as the new company is usually more on the
edge and forces changes in technologie.  Just my opinion.

Comments from other Animas users?