[IP] Illness Insulin Requirements Adjustments?

Never got into this on MDI so I need advice:

With flu have increased basal rates by 150% - this seems to be OK.  Should
I be increasing boluses by 150% also?  I think so.  It appears after five
days that standard high bg bolus and food ratios need to be increased as
well by at least 150%.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!