[IP] Re: school nurse: Help

email @ redacted writes:

Disetronic gives out a free booklet titled, "Easy as ABC," which is aimed at
educating school nurses and other personnel about the pump. The information
is not specifically about the Disetronic pump, but about pumping in general.
I gave this to the nurses at Paul's school and they found it very helpful. I
know Minimed has a booklet, too, but I believe it focuses more on the Minimed
pump (of course, if that's what you have, you would want to get that one.) I
called Disetronic at 1-800-280-7801 for my copy. You can also visit their Web
site at www.disetronic-usa.com to find out how to get one, according to info
I have.

Good luck.

proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 7 and pumping  since July 12