Re: [IP] "Grey Ribbon"?

In a message dated 02/01/2001 7:38:31 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I went to the JDRF website (www.jdrf.org) to see about the gray ribbon and
>  the only reference I could find there was on the donations page.  If you
>  donated $1,000 and requested one, you could get a gray pin.  Sorry, folks,
>  but I surely can't afford to donate $1,000 at this time.

i emailed someone there, but can't for the life of me remember who.......i
received a reply with all the pertinent information.       if i remember
correctly, they're only $1 per pin and i ordered 20.     keep in mind that
since they don't cost alot, the  back of the pin doesn't lock.     i'm not
complaining, please understand, but have lost 3 already.   sorry i couldn't
be of more help.