Re: [IP] Wine and cooking

"wombn" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I was always under the impression that alcohol burned off when it
> was used in cooking......  no?

Most of it does.  Part of that depends on how long it cooks, of course.  The
amount that is left is so little as to be completely inconsequential -
probably less than the amount in a good root beer (which generally has about
.5% or a little less).

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.