Re: [IP] Re: Bumper sticker

I don't find ANYTHING offensive about ANYTHING anymore...........we are on
the way to getting Joshua (3 3/4)  ON THE PUMP!!!!!!!!

Yes, we will travel to Denver to the Barbara Davis Center, but we will be in
GREAT hands!

Going to be working out the details in the next few weeks, but plan on
heading to Denver to meet all who will be involved probably by April.

LIFE IS GRAND!  I don't even care that toys are scattered from left to
right, upstairs to downstairs, bedroom to living room to dining room to
kitchen to bathroom (big bulldozer in the bathtub)!

Ok, enough said!

Joshua 3 3/4 (dx'd 18m)
Jacob 6 (nonD)