Re: [IP] question re: rear end site...

> hello!
> i've been using my rear end lately... (the last three sites). one of
> my pumper friends recommend this. however, when i take the site out,
> it is always kinked. and we're talking VERY kinked.  so, i'm
> wondering, is it being inserted too deep?

More likely the direction of insertion or the position of the set
over the underlying muscles. Lily had a few problems like that and
discovered by turning the set more horz or vert with respect to the
large muscle groups under the skin, the problem went away. Basically
you don't want the set to point in the same direction as the muscle
moves. When it does, it gets racheted up into a kink. Sometimes
moving it up/down, left/right a half inch or so will move it away
from a ribbon of muscle as well. If it does not hurt and is not
bloody, it probably is not too deep.