[IP] wearing my pump

The only problem I have, is going to the bathroom.  Usually, I just whip
down my pants.  Now I use caution.

Hi Shelby,
Boy, is THAT the truth!  I always think about where the tubing is, where the
site is, if the tubing is in my underwear or outside, or in the middle
pocket of my Unique nightshirt or hanging off my belt, whether I'm going to
zip over it, holding the case on my belt while stuffing my sweater in my
skirt or pants and pulling up my underwear -whew-takes longer than normal.
Never thought I'd have this problem, and it is irritating.  Although it is a
small problem considering I don't have to use the bathroom as often.
Think I'm going to MuuMuus (with a pocket) with no underwear in the summer.

Kathie W.
new pumper trying to figure everything out