[IP] cures for idm

>>I too found this a bit difficult to believe.  I called an alternative
medicine doctor (for my son, mostly for hyperactivity issues) and when I
gave my son's medical background to his associate, she assured me that
the Dr. could get my son off of insulin.
I did not follow through with the appt, but, found it interesting.<<

I had a chiropractor I know tell me that three or four visits to his office
and Lauren would be "off insulin for good!" It's laughable, but not when you
consider the damage that could do to an uneducated or desperate person!
Well, if there were only a few days between visits, i'd be dead, then for
sure i wouldn't need insulin. like my old chinese herbalist who said i'd be
off insulin if i took certain recommended herbs. they smelled s bad you
culdn't get them past your lips. spot, ugggh phew!