[IP] question re: rear end site...

i've been using my rear end lately... (the last three sites). one of my
pumper friends recommend this. however, when i take the site out, it is
always kinked. and we're talking VERY kinked.  so, i'm wondering, is it
being inserted too deep? (my mom is doing for me since i can't reach that
far back) this latest site i told her to do as shallow as she could, so
we'll see what happens.  i also wonder if it kinks because it moves around
so much at that part of your body. i put it right where your back starts to
curve into your bum.
any ideas?

Erinn, pumping with Vinnie 13+ months