Re: [IP] Wine and cooking

Janet <email @ redacted> wrote:

> As long as I drink wine with a meal and don't drink more
> than about 6 fluid ounces (one large glass) at a time,

I *NEVER* drink more that one glass of wine at a time.  Of course, there may
be a lapse of only one or two minutes between glasses, but . . .  8-)

Jim Handsfield, whose favorite four letter word is "wine".
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.