[IP] Re: FreeStyle software and cable

You raised some valid points. I only have one FreeStyle so that
is not a problem (yet.) When I check my own or someone else's bg
periodically, I mark it as a control. That way it isn't included
in the calcs. However, if you forget to do that, you're stuck. :)
I wish we could edit too. We somehow accidentally changed the
month to Feb when it was still Jan (21-26) and there is NO way to
change it back to Jan for those days (I talked to the co about
it.) So...there will be tons of Feb readings for those days in
Feb and there is currently a big gap in Jan with no readings. Oh
well. Live and learn! I like the pie charts the best but there
are a couple of others I like really well too. I need the visual
to help me see where the problems are. Maybe later versions will
allow us to edit some things. One can hope! Overall I'm pleased
but then, I don't have much to compare it to, other than a
downloaded program I used with our Profile when first dx'd. That
program was similar to the FreeStyle with its various charts.

Patrick said:
A couple of the issues I have are:

- -    Unable to combine data from more than 1 meter into a
single report
- -    Unable to edit the data in any way. i.e. if  you measure
anyone else's
BG when you are showing the meter you are stuck with their value
in your
report. Similarly if you forget to mark a control test when you
run it you
are stuck with the value.
- -    Can not manually enter additional data (say from another

Generally the design philosophy is that the patient is not to be
with the data and I HATE that. I like the Lifescan InTouch
software much
more than this system.

little guy due 3/10/01