Re: [IP] Re Herbs, chiro and other natural txs

> Hi everyone,
> I understand that it may sound unbelievable but it
> actually is possible to treat diabetes with herbs and
> other natural forms.....I do know of people who have
> type 1 and are now not taking insulin.........What's
> the catch?
> Do you have $250 a day to spend on herbs and
> acupuncture treatments?  It is just not a realistic
> method of treatment for most of us, but it does work
> for those who can dedicate themselves to a total
> wholistic lifestyle and are able to get an acupuncture
> treatment everyday and can spend the time boiling and
> preparing the herbal concoctions to take 6 times a
> day.
> So do not be skeptical about it because it is
> possible, just not most practical.

See the LINKS page of the web site under

There is a discussion of various fradulent treatments there
including herbal, mineral, etc...

Use their search tool and separately search for "diabetes" then
"herbal". You'll soon get the drift of the discussion and the
authorities cited (usually the FDA cracking down on fraudulent