[IP] FreeStyle software and cable

I called to Therasense to order last night and was
told the software/cable combo had a 3 week back order
status, but the cable alone could be shipped

Has anyone tried to download from the Therasense cable
into software other than that programmed by
Thereasense? How did it work and what program did you

>Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:36:33 -0500
>From: "Patrick G. Jobe" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] FreeStyle software and cable

>A couple of the issues I have are:

>- -    Unable to combine data from more than 1 meter
>into a single report
>- -    Unable to edit the data in any way. i.e. if
>you measure anyone else's
>BG when you are showing the meter you are stuck with
>their value in your
>report. Similarly if you forget to mark a control
>when you run it you are stuck with the value.
>- -    Can not manually enter additional data (say
from another meter).