[IP] Re: FreeStyle software and cable

I got it right after it came out, about a month ago or so. I wish
I could've gotten it for free!!! I paid $75 - not too bad though,
compared to some (that price included the software AND the cable,
btw.) The co did send me an invoice to submit to insurance so I
may try that. If they deny it I'll appeal. Can't hurt! It is
essential for good management, IMO.

I like the software so far. I didn't have the software for the
last meter we were using (Precision) so this is a nice change. It
gives all kinds of different charts (8 of them) and you can
customize your times of day, bg range, and dates that you want to
look at. At the bottom of each chart is a breakdown of various
statistics. You can print out (and/or export) only the charts you
find useful, or all of them if you like. The software is easy to

I'd be interested to hear what other people have to say about it.
Btw, if anyone wants the protocol for the software, you can get
it at their website: www.therasense.com

Joyce said:
Has anyone test driven the FreeStyle software and cable? Has
anyone been able to get it for free?

little guy due 3/10/01