[IP] Re: School nurse: Help!

Doesn't she realize her own body does the EXACT same thing (it
just does it automatically whereas we have to do it manually)???
Can't get more simple than that! :)
Moira said:
Can someone PLEASE give me a simple way to explain basal to her
(how it works in the body --- why it does
NOT peak and you do not have to feed it) so I can get her to
UNDERSTAND??? It's really bothering Lauren quite a bit.

little guy due 3/10/01