Re: [IP] wearing my pump

I remove the clip from my pump, and put it in my left pocket. Then I've got
easy access to it, and people don't see it. I'm a bit shy, and prefere to
hide it from other people. My friends know about the pump because I've told
them about it.

When wearing dresses, I attach the clip and put hook it on the left side of
my bra. This works quite well, but I don(t want to weare it like that all
the time. The reason is simply that I always feel the pump. It's like a
constant reminder of my diabetes. When it stays in my pocket I don't notice
it's presence at all.

DX June96, MM507c Dec. 13th 2000.