From: Moira C. McCarthy [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 1:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: No JDF Chapter

Faith wrote:

>>There is no jdf chapter here where I live, the closest is in tulsa and 3
hrs
away is too far to be involved.  Guess our city is too small for them.

Faith
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000<<

Faith I would be happy to find out how you can get involved from where you
are at. Give me a day or so, okay? BTW the JDF is now the JDRF -- Juvenile
Diabetes Research Foundation  --Moira