[IP] Company Bashing (was Animas Rumors)

     Earlier, I posted on the list:
     "I'm waiting to go to the MiniMed online store and be able to buy a bumper
     sticker of Calvin urinating on a Disetronic and/or Animas logo."
     This was a reference to stickers you see on pickup trucks with Ford drivers
     "bashing" Chevy and vice versa, and was not meant to express my opinion of
     Disetronic and/or Animas.  In fact, I was trying to spoof that attitude
     which you sometimes see on the list.
     However, I would like to apologize to Sylvia (mom to Joshua age nine) and
     to anyone else who may have taken this the wrong way.