[IP] School nurse

Hello all,

Thank you so much for the great suggestions re: Lauren's nurse. I am going
to put together a plan of action right now using your suggestions! I think
it's hard for me because it has been so easy -- Lauren has checked bgs at
her desk since kindergarten and the school has been great. But she's the
first kid in the entire system on a pump. I'm going to "suggest" her nurse
become a real expert so that whem more come along she'll be the pro . . .
might give her a "reason". So thanks for the hints. I'll let you know how it
turns out!

Lauren's Mom