Re: [IP] Halle Berry

Faith
I too found this a bit difficult to believe.  I called an alternative
medicine doctor (for my son, mostly for hyperactivity issues) and when I
gave my son's medical background to his associate, she assured me that
the Dr. could get my son off of insulin.
I did not follow through with the appt, but, found it interesting.

Lisa
Mom to Andrew dxd 14 mos - now 4 1/2 pumping 6 weeks