[IPn] Thank You -- we've raised over $2000

The fund raising drive is going well, and as of this morning
contribution have reached $2077 toward our goal for the quarter of
$6000. That is pretty darn good for the first week of the drive.

There is currently a $200 challenge outstanding with matching funds
at $120. Another $80 is need to bring this contribution into the
total. Won't you please send a donation to put us over the top on
this one. Insulin Pumpers depends on the list membership for the
majority of it's operating budget. Your contribution will help
continue the services of Insulin Pumpers. Matching this challenge
will bring us very close to the half way mark in our funding drive
and allow a period of peace and quite with no "pledge" breaks until

Over the past few days IP has received several more challenge gifts,
each of which will be presented to you in the order received. When
matched, all of these will put us very close the fund raising goal
for the quarter AND we can stop the drive (hopefully early) and take
a break for several months.

Insulin Pumpers needs your support. There are several ways you can
make a contribution. A one time donation to help with this funding
drive, a continuing donation for a year by making a monthly pledge of
$10 or $20 per month. This type of donation is very helpful because
it provides a predictable steady income that we can count on. You can
also make a challenge of $100 or more to the list membership which
they must match with their individual donations. We are currently
working on the challenges received over the last few days. With the
challenges, hopefully we can top off our funding drive and reach the
$6000 goal for the quarter.

To see the progress of this funding drive, visit the Thank You page of
the web site and view the chart at the bottom. So far this month we've
manage a couple of hundred dollars. And, unfortunately, the last three
months we've been short so your help is really needed. See:

For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022