Re: [IP] ADA TOUR DE CURE 2001

In a message dated 1/31/01 6:05:20 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> : [IP] ADA TOUR DE CURE 2001

I saw a brochure at the fitrness center i go to for this yesterday.   In
reading it it sounded like it is only for a cure for type 2.  I don't
begrudge type 2's a cure but want type 1 to be included if I'm participating,
does that make sense???
It would be nice to do it in hawaii though.

Faith
"I think I've scratch the surface after 20 years of marriage.
Women want chocolate and conversation."  --Mel Gibson