Re: [IP] Animas Rumours

Matthew B.-

  <can't wait to buy a sticker with Calvin urinating on a Dis or Animas

now this should REALLY put across a positive perspective for potential
pumpers who might see this, not to mention children (D or not!)..company
bashing should not be tolerated on this list (Michael..?).  Any feelings on
this please!!  Pump therapy is what this list is all about, NO MATTER WHICH
PUMP SOMEONE CHOOSES.  Let's all try and keep this in perspective.  I'm glad
my son doesn't look at this list note.  He is on a Disetronic and is living
as close to a'normal' life that he can since his dx at age 5 almost 4 years
ago.  Someone elses child might be reading these postings.  Why would you put
something like this on here??

mom to Joshua  age nine!!!