[IP] Re: Defense of ADA

>>When I volunteered at ADA offices, they had NO paid staff members who were
diabetic either.<<

In defense of the ADA (and again I'm a big JDRF loyalist), I know two women
who work for them (on staff) who have children with diabetes. One is in
Rhode Island, the other in the south somewhere. And ADA does do some great
programs for education for Type 1. I've been to them and even helped with
on. theres' room in this world for everyone who wants to help