[IP] ADA TOur De Cure 2001

I have worked as a volunteer for the ADA for many years and they really care
a great deal about us type 1 diabetics.  The main difference between the JDF
and the ADA is that the JDF is focused on a cure where the ADA is focused on
a cure as well as presenting programs for all diabetics to help them with
this disease.

I have personally helped present seminars about the the do's and don'ts of
diabetes as well a three seminars titled "Diabetes with a Focus on
Feelings".   All of these seminars were attended by both type 1 and type 2
diabetics and they were very informative and successful.

They are both very good organizations and I hope we will support both of
them as they do have a common goal and this to cure diabetes.

Ken Bernstein
46 plus years on insulin and still going strong