Re: [IP] transplants and cures

I disagree with you on one point.  The anti rejection drugs do not "kill"
you.  There are certain side effects that can be present but not with
everyone and certainly not with all people who have to take these drugs.
personally I have been on them for over 10 years now and there is no
question that I would choose to take them over dialysis every other day.
the medication routine has steadily become better  and the quality of the
drugs necessary to maintain a successful transplant are being improved
every day.  I would encourage anyone facing this undesirable decision to
talk with those who have been living with transplants for several years
before you write it off completely.  If you were to read any literature
included with  most over the counter meds I think it would prove to be
scary, but these results are not present but in a small extract of the
population in most cases.    typically I bet it other complications from
the disease that "kill" the person, not the drugs.

tom baccanti