[IP] Diabetic Supplies Storehouse

Ever since I came back from hell, where I had no income and no way to buy
supplies, the IP group kept me going for more than 6 months.  I am very
interested in working on something to stockpile some supplies for other
indigent pumpers.  I would really like to see a group organized to work on a
way to do this.

There are a number of complications as I see it, including the variety of
things needed, physical space, not to mention legal implications.  Still I
think this is important and would like to see something put in place.

Anyone with any ideas who might help me engineer this, please write me c/o
email @ redacted  I take the digest and often miss posts.