[IP] Re: (IP) new islets from duct cells

I took my Diabetes training class back in May and my educator was talking
about this research study.  She said that "pretty soon we'll just have to get
an injection every 3 or 4 months to control our diabetes."  I had forgotten
about it until I started reading about your posts.  I often check my Endo
clinic webpage to see what's new with their research.  They seem to be on the
cutting edge and I will be FIRST in line for this treatment!!!
in San Antonio, TX
pumping since Dec.
Dx 15 years ago