[IP] We are pumping saline!!

Hi everyone,

You all know that I lurk most of the time, but I just wanted everyone to

know that because of your info and LOTS of begging, Kara is pumping
saline with her new blue HTRON!!!!  We are just so happy!!  This is has
been such a long and frustrating road, but all of you that are still
begging, don't
give up!!  I am totally convinced that the pump is the way to go!
Thanks again to you all and keep giving us all of your great tips!

Cherie  mommy to Kara age 7  dx 1-98  and Jada  age 10