[IP] Re Animas

Here is the latest post I received from the person I am having the
*discussion* with about Animas. Thanks to those who have posted me privately
proving MY point that it IS an inservice pump (for those of you who are mad at
me for spreading a rumor, PLEASE reread my original post. My purpose was to
DISPEL the rumor on another list started by someone else - for which I should
be praised, not maligned!!):

>>The information that I received from my wife might of come from one of the
'other' reps who like spreading thse kind of rumors :) You should see how they
fight with each other!>>

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!