re:[IP] so i guess the infamous...

I think the media has just picked up on the wrong spin here.

The real message is that they took adult pancreatic duct cells and found
stem cells among them by culturing them.  They were able to multiply these
cells enough to cure another mouse.  They have played with human cells and
think the same thing will work.

Now, as I see it the cure has two hurdle at this time. 1. to avoid the
immune system and 2 to have enough islet cells to pass around.  This work
addresses No. 2.

We need a ready supply of islets.  this may be the source.  And it is not
fetal stem cells!!!  So it is even PC.

I am not counting on a cure, just praying for one.  And sometimes you get
what you ask for.

Curtis Lomax