[IP] pizza, in general; pizza hut in specific

I love you guys and these wacky threads that sometimes develop!

I really agree with Sara, except for that one point about Pizza Hut being so great.  And from a New Yorker, no less!  All that great pizza at your disposal. . .

I do consider pizza a god-given right, similar to French Fries, doughnuts, and the occasional fried anything.  One strategy I haven't seen mentioned a lot here, but which I use all the time, is small corrective boluses for difficult foods.  If I'm eating pizza, I usually do a dual bolus to cover as best I can.  But I also test frequently after eating and correct as necessary.  I may take several units a few hours later, or do a temporary basal or square wave for awhile.  To me, pizza is well worth the price of doing a few more steps afterwards.