Re: [IP] ready to quit the pump-help

Kelly ,
    I have been enjoying this list since I got my pump 10 mths ago, and the
only time I seem to have a reply to anything is for the same thing. I also
was haveing very bad reactions to tape and sites. I had heard about and tried
Skin prep. It is just like IV prep but seems more sensitive, the pharmacist
explained to me that it put a barrier between you and the tape.  I still use
the soft sets, which is great because I don't think I would be able to put a
sil in myself. Don't give up, you'll be glad you didn't.