[IP] stamping mom of pumper

I know this will be an unusual request but I was wondering (while wondering
I often come up with unusual things so -nothing really new here),I was
wondering if there was a mom out there of a pumper who also does rubber
stamping. Now I won't go into the details of stamping here-since this this
is not insulin-pumpers-moms who stamp,which might be a little lame anyway
but if there was a mom out there like that please email me concerning the
affects of stamping and pumping .