[IP] pizza wars

Steve wrote
>  I don't want to start a war here but really folks.....maybe those of
>  us here in New York are spoiled by the plethora of REAL pizza
>  places but saying Pizza Hut is like Ben and Jerry's is AS BAD as
>  saying that Lender's (or even Strathmore or Einstein Brothers)  is a
>  real bagel.

well as long as you aren't wanting to start a war, just remember that it was
MY post and I "personally" consider Pizza Hut to be quite divine- tee heee!!
Especially the stuffed crust kind - mama mia - despite the  hell it wreaks on
my bg.  and just as an FYI... I do LIVE in NYC, in Manhattan, as a matter of
fact, and while, yes, I agree that John's and Lombardis are what you might
consider "real" pizza, it is still Pizza Hut for which I am willing to
sacrifice "control."

But I am with ya on the bagels....Lenders...ughhhh....dirty