[IP] Re:Tired of the lows!!

Hey all
I never thought I would complain about Ryan having too many lows lol.
Anyway I changed basal rates last night for today to see how it worked.I
could hardly wait for him to get home from school to see. Well he gets home
and told me he forgot to da a 2oclock test. Man this is the time I was
trying to change. Oh well I thought we would do it now and see how it was if
it had changed.Yikes he was 25.5 I thought wow I did not change the basals
that much. You probably can guess what happened.Ryan forgot to bolus for
lunch he was so mad at himself. I was a little shocked as he has never
forgot before. Is this that thing about forgetting your Diabetic lol.Well I
guess we will try again tomorrow.
Lori mom to Ryan