[IP] Re:Alarm clocks

I had a good laugh about your alarm clock and where you put it because that
is what I have to do now. At first I was getting up no problem but now as
the weeks go by and I still have to get up so much because of the lows I
seem to not hear the alarm or maybe it just is not going off lol. I put mine
way over on the dresser so I have to get up out of bed to shut it off.But
last night I still managed to miss the 2am alarm and woke up at 3am. Good
thing I woke up Ryan was 2.7  I am not sure if I did not hear it or it did
not work. I have never slept through an alarm before but have never lacked
so much sleep either.
Anyway your story gave me a good laugh.
Lori mom to Ryan