Re: [IP] Pizza Hut- Mag AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

 Pizza Hut is probably the Ben and Jerry's of pizza places!

I don't want to start a war here but really folks.....maybe those of
us here in New York are spoiled by the plethora of REAL pizza
places but saying Pizza Hut is like Ben and Jerry's is AS BAD as
saying that Lender's (or even Strathmore or Einstein Brothers)  is a
real bagel.  IMHO Pizza Hut = Totino's frozen....let's get a real
pizza into the picture.

BTW - our routine with REAL pizza is.....+2 units on the bolus
(based on about 30g CHO/slice) and an increase of 50% on the
basal rate for 4 hours afterwards...especially if there is pepperoni

Steve Winer - Dad to Allie
14 y/o - dx 6/97 - MM508 12/99