Re: [IP] Sent ins. paperwork to Dis this am... :)

I sent in all the insurance paperwork and the doctor was supposed to send in
his forms of medical necessity but it's been almost a week and Disetronic is
still waiting on info from my insurance and the doctor.  I know it hasn't
been long but I am getting a little impatient, I have worked hard to do
everything on my part to get the ball going.  Is there anything else I should
be doing?  What have been your experiences in this situation?  Thanks  :)