Re: Re: [IP] Pizza Hut- Lori

Mag wrote:

> Pizza Hut sauce does taste sweet to me too!  I never thought of the sauce
being part of the problem too!!!!!!!!!

Probably not too much.  According to the USDA nutrient data (http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl), pizza sauce has approximately 6 grams of carbohydrate per serving (that's for Contadina -- I'm sure brands vary, but probably not too much).  One serving is 1/4 cup, the standard amount on one slice of a 12 inch pizza (8 slices per pizza).  It's probably more the amount of cheese and how much fat is in the cheese.  Whatever it is, when you get pizza figured out, let the rest of us know, OK?  8-)

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.