Re: [IP] honeynut cheerios/cereal and 300BG/renee

Ruth, i agree, cereal is a hard food to tackle. I finally got aggressive with
Matt too. I just kept lowering his carb ratio to cover it, and changed the
morning basals, upped them 1 hr after eating for 5 hours..........seems to
work.........for now. And he doesn't like "white" milk, has to have chocolate
milk, and 1/2 the times we get descent numbers. Notice i only said half!  And
i totally agree with the "eyes rolling" thing!  I do the exact same
thing!!!!!!!!  Out of sight of course.  But know i'm with ya. Some days are
just plain aggravating!