Re: [IP] ready to quit the pump-help

We use three alarm clocks, pre set at bedtime, so even if one gets turned
off, the other ones will go off on their schedule.  They are also located 1/2
way between our son's bedroom and ours.  Big hand wound, very loud Big Ben's!

Went to three after too often forgot to reset alarm after getting up the
first time at night and still needed to get up in another 3 hours.  If all is
going well and you feel you don't need to get up again that night, you can
always then turn them off, but get them set while you are functioning before
going to sleep.